Any South Florida Members?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Depends on where.. they are ALL more contact friendly than like.. orlando.. but.. there are different levels.. pasco has full contact full nude full liquor ( right in tkemps backyard ) Skarletts is full nude full contact.. (like.. FULL contact) and the chicks are cool... but no liquor.. but like i said "WE" can bring liquor in .. shit the owner will probably bring us an ice bucket...

Doll house and Penthouse have the hottest chicks (and mons) but DH and PH are strict like.. limited limited contact.. and mons is the most impersonal club ever.. like we have friends there.. but like.. almost no chairs.. no liquor.. and no conversation.. which is.. not too fun to me

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SHit.. i mean.. its not like we are planning a ********** meet.. bring whoever.. we can do busch gardens its across the street .. i just figured a buncha dudes... prolly gonna not wanna sit in the hotel or w/e all night..

Blkout02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damm guys i just moved from key west or i would have been down for a meet.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Black, I'm gonna need you to drive up to Southern, Illinois and then we'll roll back down for the Florida hookup :Handshake:

Mr45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sarasota Area as well.

And I'm game if Blackbear makes it to Tampa.

rickp

Reaction score
South Miami Auto Shops

Hey guys
I'm down here in South Miami and I'm wondering if anyone knows f any good shops to get work done, and use quality gear?

Thanks guys.
R

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove