Any pictures of Weather Tech Cargo on Yukon (NOT XL)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SBK RACER

SBK RACER

Reaction score
I though Weather techs were hard plastic...

I may just get 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Rows... Without the Cargo

FN Phat

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought an XL today and need to protect the floors from my 4 kids. Is there another liner that is comparable or does WT have the corner on the market? Does the rear cargo mat for the XL go from the cargo to the rear captain chairs as well?

bldn10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in construction and will be hauling sheetrock, lumber, etc. in my Tahoe w/ the 2nd row seats down but I'd like to keep the carpet and seat backs as decent as possible. Is there any kind of mat or cover made for the entire area? Also, any way to remove the headrests as in my '99 Tahoe? These take up valuable floor space.

clandr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Weathertech cargo mat for my Yukon (not XL) and it works ok. I've noticed it does slide around a little, and the corners do tend to curl up, but it protects the cargo area well. I'm neutral about the purchase. I don't dislike it, but it doesn't fit the form or work quite as well as I'd hoped after spending over $100 on it.