Any pictures of Weather Tech Cargo on Yukon (NOT XL)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SBK RACER

Reaction score
I was looking at getting the Weather Tech Cargo liner... The sales person could not tell me if I lose the ability to mount the 3rd row seating or not...

Any one with pictures??? I would really appreciate if some one can post pictures... :D Luis

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at getting the Weather Tech Cargo liner... The sales person could not tell me if I lose the ability to mount the 3rd row seating or not...

Any one with pictures??? I would really appreciate if some one can post pictures... :D Luis

Ill take pics tomorrow, but there are outlines in mine, where I had the option to cut out pieces for the 3rd row seats.

jxdrl

Reaction score
I did the cutouts on mine and I'm not very happy with it. The mat likes to slide around too and doesn't fit great. I'll try to get some pictures for you.

You also have to be careful cutting or it will look terrible when you're done.

OP
OP
SBK RACER

SBK RACER

Reaction score
See... For as much as the Weathertech cost, they should fit perfect. And should have guide lines on the underside for cut outs for this very option... I think pictures will make me decide one way or the other... I can get knock offs for about 1/2 the price as Weathertechs...

jxdrl

Reaction score
This is from their ebay listing. $138.

41148-Chevy-Tahoe-2006.jpg

You cut out the detented spots. However, these are now the lowest spots so if you have a mess that gets out of the little grooves, it goes right into the carpet. The edges also do not stay put perfectly, as in the photo.

They like to fold over.

I'm not a fan of its design but it's what I have. Good for dirt over the majority of the area. Moisture, not so much.

Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a second one for my Yukon for 125 shipped from newegg.com. Now I've got one with the cutouts and one non-mangled lol.

WILLFG

Reaction score
I can get a pic up of mine later tonight. All the edges get floppy and you have to cut out shapes to fit the 3rd row seat but it looks like crap if the seat is not in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
808JAM