Any issues with GM-parts direct

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5strmtrp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any if you guys have issues with getting parts from GM-parts direct?

I ordered new rubber door seals for the front doors and the body line seals that run the A pillar up to the back of the rear side doors.

I received the door seals but have been waiting a month to the day for the rest.

They don’t answer the friggin phone, online trouble ticket that hasn’t gone anywhere other than in process for 2 weeks.

Anyone have any issues if so how did you get thru to someone there?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I ordered new rubber door seals for the front doors and the body line seals that run the A pillar up to the back of the rear side doors.

I received the door seals but have been waiting a month to the day for the rest.

They don’t answer the friggin phone, online trouble ticket that hasn’t gone anywhere other than in process for 2 weeks.

squeaky wheel gets the oil
https://www.bbb.org/us/nc/winston-s...ts/gm-parts-direct-0503-1000017080/complaints

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you file a BBB complaint, be sure to tell them what you want from the seller. The parts (immediately) or a full refund, something like that.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score

contact your card issuer you only get like 60 days or so... tell them the purchase was incomplete and you made multiple attempts to get in contact...

OP
OP
5strmtrp

5strmtrp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve ordered from them before. Didn’t have issues. Assumed that this whole pandemic would be the case. It’s a month tomorrow that I ordered. Other than a ticket created and crickets since then.

I’ll file a complaint provide all the info as well.

Sucks, now gonna look around elsewhere for the rest of my shit to order.

nsticka

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
had issue with them as their website is very vague about details.
ordered outside handle but ordered wrong one-website doesnt specify if its for front or rear.
tried to call, no answer, tried to email, no reply.

so sent part back, as the email i sent was the same info from what I mentioned earlier, requesting refund.

a few days later, I had refund still with no reply via email.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have not ordered from them in years now......... to many other options out there now

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have seen a crap ton of complaints about them for the same issue hence I have never ordered from them and probably never will, this problem they have is not new or due to the pandemic it's just ****** business practice and it is there m.o.

jatPPV2012

Reaction score
I have ordered on GM Parts Direct before with no issues. Ordered the cargo tie down brackets and bolts because my PPV Tahoe didn't have them. Customer service was good. They emailed me that the bolts I ordered were not the right part that fit my vehicle and informed me of the correct one. My order was reprocessed and I received it within a reasonable time frame.

Denaliz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've used GMPartsDirect several times over the years with no issues. It's a new ballgame with COVID-19 and shipping these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BattleTank