Any Interest in a Mid-Atlantic Meet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably at the gas station... emptying there savings accounts.

Well, as much as it would be cool to have a meet, I for one am not about to chat peeps up at gas stations to achieve it ... hopefully those interested will see this thread. :)

We also need to get 07burb to come for this ... that would all but guarantee avoidance of silence, both comfortable and uncomfortable. :D

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
i dont know where dc is. so im out.

ok maybe i do. but tis far for me

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
I'm still in. Also trying to get one going on down here in North Carolina but thats a different thread.

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We also need to get 07burb to come for this ... that would all but guarantee avoidance of silence, both comfortable and uncomfortable. :D

I'm all about good road trips but this would be a tad far for me :D The farthest east I could probably consider would be Ohio I think :)

ferr1s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in! (07Burb gave me the heads up on the meet.) I know 2 other guys on TYF that would be in also. We are near Annapolis. That might be a nice middle ground for guys from DC, Baltimore, and even Delaware if you head across the Bay Bridge on 301. Im sure we would all be willing to travel a little to meet up with you guys though. I cant do the first week or so of June though, for what it's worth. I'll touch base w/ the other 2 and get them on here to see whats going on.

Im stoked. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon.

- Ferris

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah, now we're talking ... we're up to sevenish willing participants!

A few more and I'm looking at venues for a meet. :waytogo:

Btw, Annapolis would/could be a neat place to do this.

Boomer73

Boom Boom
Reaction score
Here's a shot of the first Annapolis 'Hoedown. Sorry about the crappy photos. My kids were messing with the camera. That's MHorn0817 on the left and Ferr1s on the right...

picture.jpg

picture.jpg