Any DJM Kit lowest price shipped guarantee.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
on 07 ups i dont use drop springs in front seen to many shocks blow (i used to sell eibach)

in rear the 3 inch spring does not give a full 3 inch drop on that eibach set up.

If the truck has higher mileage and you want a better ride the struts in front with rear shorter shocks and springs will ride better than the eibachs thats for sure.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The eibach items i never was to happy with end result and ride. The belltech drop struts rode better than the eibach struts with their springs in front. rear never sat as low as they advertised.

MeMo

Reaction score
Hmmm I see I see, well then looks like I will probably end up going with the route you suggested. I'll probably will be ready to order in the next week or so. I will contact you when I do. Thanks so much for the input!

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
if your buddys giving you a killer deal try it out nothing wrong with that. just with such a big tire your better off doing a adjustable kit.

MeMo

Reaction score
Yea he gets me stuff at his cost.....I got springs for my BMW 7 series and it was only like $130 for the set of 4 springs.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
if you had smaller tires i could see going lower but honeslty for 305 30 26 your better off being able to adjust for rubbing with the belltech kit.

btw you need alignment when you lower a vehicle just want to make that clear.

MeMo

Reaction score
lol and the only reason I am getting 305s is because my friend is the Race Team Manager for Falken and gets me tires at his cost....$198 per tire for the 305s (Falken only makes 305s for 26s)

Ya I know you gotta get it aligned too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts