Any AZ TYF members?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lotshp

Reaction score
Anyone or anything going on in and around Phoenix area? Been on the social group it's dead. Seems SoCal and TX got it going on, shout out to TYF AZ members!

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
<-- Local here..

IDK about anything going on locally but I am up in the far North end of Phx.

OP
OP
Lotshp

Lotshp

Reaction score
I'am south of Phoenix, new to AZ and trying to get to learn about the scene here. Where I used to live guys with cars/trucks or whatever just got together at the track or show at a coffee shop for a beer to hang and have a laugh and shoot the proverbial s#*%.

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what up im in gilbert theres always car shows and stuff under the mill ave bridge on the far side of the lake plus mill is always happening especially this thursday because there is a

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
There was a show at the Pavillions (Indian Bend and 101) that used to run every Saturday. I haven't been in forever but I'm sure it's still going on.

OP
OP
Lotshp

Lotshp

Reaction score
OK, thanks for the info guys! Is mill street in Gilbert and what's up this Thursday? I heard about coffee and cars in Scottsdale, also Friday night drags at wild horse. Do you guys ever hit the track? If your up for something PM me I'am game.

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mill ave is in tempe and thursday ASU plays UCLA so mill ave will be pretty hoppin
as far as drags is concerned i used to run my mustang at firebird years ago but that recently closed down

OP
OP
Lotshp

Lotshp

Reaction score
Yeah I was bummed to hear that too, but then it reopened under new management now "wild horse pass raceway" it also hosted the carquest NHRA nationals last Feb. Never been down on mill ave with a game happening sounds interesting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
labans