Another tahoe drop pic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good looking ride

any rubbing being that low?
Thanks I appreciate it. A little in front at full lock. But not much. Just on plastic. since I put the spohn panhard in the rear in dont rub. Just pulling in somewhere that's inclined a little

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking bout going lower actually. Now I have mcgaughys spindles in the front. beltech sp shocks front/back. Crown 4 inch coils in the rear. mcgaughys didn't ride that great or drop it enough. Free travel mod. Spohn adjustable panhard. 24s with 305 35s. Drilled and slotted rotors. Complete led conversion. outside and inside. Dash, hvac, cluster, all lights.

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking bout going lower actually. Now I have mcgaughys spindles in the front. beltech sp shocks front/back. Crown 4 inch coils in the rear. mcgaughys didn't ride that great or drop it enough. Free travel mod. Spohn adjustable panhard. 24s with 305 35s. Drilled and slotted rotors. Complete led conversion. outside and inside. Dash, hvac, cluster, all lights. And djm rk2000. Trailing arm relocation brackets and sway bar links.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC