Another lowering kit! 2002 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.Martin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I lowered my Tahoe about 10 years ago with just springs and torsion keys. It rides so bad it has been parked for almost 4 years. Decided to actually fix it or sell it. The Tahoe is like family to me so I decided to fix it. I purchased the Ultimate cornering package from a vendor on here last week. All the parts are in now so I unboxed everything tonight to see what $1850 got me. I'm dropping the truck off tomorrow to get it all installed. I should get it back in a week or two and i'll update with pics and how it rides compared to my old ghetto suspension. I haven't been in a stock Tahoe in so long I don't remember what it rides like unmodified.

Here is everything unboxed...
908252C7-2222-497F-AD7E-B1E1966ADA46_zpsqqh1s8xe.jpg

Here is how she sits right now...
berg002.jpg

Mister H12

Undercover Racecar
Reaction score
Nothing looks better than a pile (or organized layout) of brand new car parts! Can't wait to see the new look, It already looks low.

OP
OP
M

Mr.Martin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, everything in the picture was from Tony. I ordered the Ultimate Cornering package from his site. It was 1850 shipped and a lot of boxes lol.

Graystone_OG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. How low is now and are the parts keeping it the same height? Looks perfect in the picture.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia