And it begins...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dawgofnate

Reaction score
I'll try to keep this updated as I change things but I started with this
991EF906-FBCC-4D34-B19B-00F2E1C16565_zpsqgrpqpyg.png

I'm waiting on tails and 3rd brake to arrive. After that comes plasti blacked out chrome until I get it body colored. We'll see where I go after that.

OP
OP
dawgofnate

dawgofnate

Reaction score
I'm supposed to be "good" with this one since my 300 is the toy but we all know how things go, lol. Only plans are more cosmetic stuff, drop & wheels at this point.

OP
OP
dawgofnate

dawgofnate

Reaction score
looks good, what brand headlights are those and where did you get them?
Spec D Tuning lights from K2 eBay store. I was skeptical but they fit pretty well and have good light output. I did heads, bumper & fogs.

did you buy a replacement emblem for the grille or just paint?
I painted mine to see if I liked it and also have an anodized billet one in the garage. I will repaint the factory one body color so I have the choice of black or body depending on the color combo it have at the time.

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Forgot that I also added the 05-06 lip on my 04

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Spec D Tuning lights from K2 eBay store. I was skeptical but they fit pretty well and have good light output. I did heads, bumper & fogs.

I painted mine to see if I liked it and also have an anodized billet one in the garage. I will repaint the factory one body color so I have the choice of black or body depending on the color combo it have at the time.

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Forgot that I also added the 05-06 lip on my 04

I was hoping you could take a picture of the back of the lights for me plz?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jemilioflores89

Latest posts