All OBS owners, Please read this.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knot-2-Smart

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This looks like a great FORUM guys. I looked for a new-be thread but couldn't find it. I have looked at other posts and got some good information already. Thanks

SamoanYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The guys living in the US are the lucky ones. We islanders have to wait a long time for our parts to arrive and even longer if we receive the wrong one. For example; I was looking for spark plugs, filters... to service my truck. To make a long story short, I finally got my parts after two months. Now I need to change the universal joint. Guess what, it's been three weeks and still waiting.

Lukiee guys!

Great forum. Information here will support the cause... Our great rides!

Last edited:

Donovan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Autopartswarehouse.com I used them with a larger order. I found a online coupon on dealgrabber.com punched in the code got 50 dollars off an order over 500.00 and free shipping. Had every thing in 1 week.

BIGFOOTDUDE1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have seen it time and time again with people looking for little bastard parts. Guys, our trucks are getting old and finding parts can be a hassle. This thread may help serve as a guide to specialty sites in finding those parts that don't seem to exist. Lets not clutter this up and maybe we can get a sticky made to help...

Anyway, first stop for me is always www.lmctruck.com everyone should get this catalog sent to them. Loads of good stuff and again a good starting point.

If you guys have a good resource, please add it to this thread.

another great spot is classicparts.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17