All OBS owners, Please read this.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have seen it time and time again with people looking for little bastard parts. Guys, our trucks are getting old and finding parts can be a hassle. This thread may help serve as a guide to specialty sites in finding those parts that don't seem to exist. Lets not clutter this up and maybe we can get a sticky made to help...

Anyway, first stop for me is always www.lmctruck.com everyone should get this catalog sent to them. Loads of good stuff and again a good starting point.

If you guys have a good resource, please add it to this thread.

Last edited:

Green monster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well LMC is great if you live in the USA but shipping to Canada is a killer. Bought a Z71 bumper from them last year, $99 for the bumper and add another $240 for shipping. Anybody know where to get parts up here in Canada?

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
+111111 on LMC truck i have a catalog shipped to my house every month for free all you have to do is go to there website and fill out a subscibtion form out or make one purchase an they will send them out also keep in mind that it always changes they are constantly adding new OEM and aftermarket parts to there catalogs , another good source is EBAY i find 50% of the things i need or get from ebay at half the cost just be careful on buying USED electronic or motorized equipment (i.e starters, altys, radio ect....) reason for this is because you never know the condition or how used it is but for body panels , exterior acces, or anything else that a picture can verify being good is a great buy, i also like to use local junkyards, i am in good with a guy that owns one here in my town , i gave him my info and told him to call me anytime one comes in and let me scrounge there yard . they are willing to do this because it makes them profitable and saves you some cash another site and catalog i recieve monthly is STYLINTRUCKS , they also have a website now they are more aftermarket based but still a good resource , also take advantage of our forums "wanted" section in the classifeds i have alot of parts from my truck i keep in my garage that ive replaced they are just laying there , we are all in the same boat for parts if your not using it someone else can thats one of the reasons this forum exists :Handshake:

TORONTO 95 GT

Reaction score
To Green Monster, I to live in Toronto and have felt the shipping blues on items but there is a way to do it less expensive it just takes some of your time.

Look up WWW.CBIUSA.COM they are just over the border in Niagara Falls New York and this is what they do. When you buy something in the US which for the most part you can get free shipping you use thier address and they receive your item. When you are ready and maybe you have had multiple items from different sources sent, you just go over on a Saturday morning and pick up you items and then take it over the border. Claiming them at the border is always best and the charges are minimal. The exorbenant shipping charges we get are for customs clearance and that is a complete crock. This place will save you a ton of money.

I am heading down there next weekend to pick up a car I had shipped from Rhode Island and it is only costing me $100.00 for them to receive the car and $5.00 a day for storage, this is a $1200.00 savings over the shipping company bringing it to me over the border my gas will run me $150.00 because I am trailering it back. Check out the web site and order away!!

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cool, keep them coming guys! Like I said, this will be a good starting point for us guys with old trucks that need some love.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Toronto 95 GT, that is AWESOME info right there!!! Nice job :waytogo:

bsamoul

Hoe Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1 on Amazon. They're always the first place I look for TONS of things. Their automotive parts inventory is HUGE. I'd say about 75% of the things I need are on there.