All OBS owners, Please read this.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

78mc-bbc

Reaction score
http://www.am-autoparts.com

They have really good deals on the obs and normal cars/trucks stuff there, free ground shipping too.
I've found front wheel bearings for $47each, pair of tail lights for use w/circuit boards for $57, even a gloss black grill, with head lights, park lights and indicators for $176

arb905

Full Access Member
Reaction score
www.partsgeek.com

sells tons of parts at various prices. Actually bought two 4wd hubs for my Cherokee and they were cheap but quality parts. They also sell every type of sensor under the sun from many manufacturers.

Fishintahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive been looking for the cup holders that are on the panel next to the back seat bench on the 2 door tahoes. I havent been able to find them online anywhere. They werent on the truck when i bought it. Are they even cup holders that go there?? i dont event know. there is just two holes there on the arm rest and looks nasty. any help would be much appreciated.

Reaction score
Ive been looking for the cup holders that are on the panel next to the back seat bench on the 2 door tahoes. I havent been able to find them online anywhere. They werent on the truck when i bought it. Are they even cup holders that go there?? i dont event know. there is just two holes there on the arm rest and looks nasty. any help would be much appreciated.

yeah bud theres supposed to be cup holders there. right in front of the ashtrays. i'd say check your local junkyard, however matching the color might be a problem if you go that route. im not sure but you might check autoanything or maybe get on truckin's website and search for an interior site that we could all use.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17