Air tools and equipment questions...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mfdrookie516

Reaction score
My only comment on that setup, aside from my preference on oil, is that the impact is pretty weak. You'll likely struggle to remove lug nuts, which is what most of us will use impacts for the most. If you're set on that compressor, I'd get it by itself and get a good impact. JMO of course. Someone else may have that impact and have great things to say about it.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My only comment on that setup, aside from my preference on oil, is that the impact is pretty weak. You'll likely struggle to remove lug nuts, which is what most of us will use impacts for the most. If you're set on that compressor, I'd get it by itself and get a good impact. JMO of course. Someone else may have that impact and have great things to say about it.

Yeah, good point :) I definitely need it to be "strong" enough to be good with working on the rides and lug nuts is one of those things.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay so what compressor do you guys recommend again?

LOL

I may be in the market.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu