Air suspension convert to shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oldskier

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a service air suspension message on my dash. I had this converted like 5 months ago to springs and shocks. Where and how do they put something in to “fool” the system from showing this message. I am also having the problem of key fobs not working and the tpms saying it needs service so don’t know if it’s related or a separate problem. Thanks.

OP
OP
O

oldskier

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Never mind I think I put a fuse back in the wrong spot while troubleshooting my key fob problem

Big Rig

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a service air suspension message on my dash. I had this converted like 5 months ago to springs and shocks. Where and how do they put something in to “fool” the system from showing this message. I am also having the problem of key fobs not working and the tpms saying it needs service so don’t know if it’s related or a separate problem. Thanks.
Did you find a way to fool the system? I’m in the same boat and would like to disable that annoying message

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The new shocks should have come with resistors. If not they’re readily available on line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660