Air pump in rear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jebt2921

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For you hybrid owners..as I get the bike back out to use during the nice weather I get reminded about the electric air pump that is hidden in the rear cargo area of the hybrid tahoes. Perhaps you didn't even know it existed. You're welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bmwme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I've heard of this...but remind me. What is it connected to? Wondering if I can bolt one into a non hybrid. Is this because the hybrid didn't come with a spare or something? The TBSS has one. Kinda weak but great to have on a tow rig. I think its the only option my Tahoe doesn't have that I'd want.

OP
OP
J

jebt2921

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's in a hidden compartment in the rear cargo area. You remove the plastic cup holder on the third tow drivers side and it's in there. It then plugs in the the 12v in the rear cargo passenger side for power. I can take a few pictures tonight.

Rockytfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's in a hidden compartment in the rear cargo area. You remove the plastic cup holder on the third tow drivers side and it's in there. It then plugs in the the 12v in the rear cargo passenger side for power. I can take a few pictures tonight.

After owning the truck for a few years, I was surprised to find it a couple weeks ago. Very odd...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

kskcheche

Reaction score
Whatever you do...DO NOT plug it in and test it without reading the steps first. The latex stop leak bottle uses the pump to help it shoot in the tire. May leave a mess of sticky white substance all over the place. Speaking from experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokin Denali

Latest posts