Air Fresheners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01yukonslt

need more deebeeeez!
Reaction score
hmm so its kinda like a mix of crystal meth with skunk added in best smell in the world.. haha no i guess its kinda a fresh clean smell its slightly fruity at first but then it just smells like a fresh smell if your from japan maybe it smells like squash im not sure why they call it that if you go to like your local car toys if you have one or a lot of the car audio places have them. you can almost smell them through the package. they are really strong but you need that for something as big as our trucks i prob wouldnt buy one there just because they want like 13 and some change for them but if you ebay squash freshener there will be the one shown in the pic and also a spray both smell the same but ive never used the spray in my personal vehicle so i dont know how long it would last and i guess you could say its sorta a sweet smell but i cant think of anything to compare it to. but everyone that gets in my truck says it smells amazing and wants to know what i use

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right now im using some auto expression gel sticks that clip into your hvac vents. don't last too long but they smell pretty good. Used to use something from Bed bath and beyond but i don't think they make them anymore. It was a pack of dried stuff, mine was pomegranate, lasted for ever too and wasn't too fruity

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yankee-candle-car-freshener-classic.jpg

Hands down the best air freshener ever.

I loved using them too, but I just decided to try their gel version (clean cotton scent) and that's my new favorite. They last about a month and that's with me smoking in my truck. I use 3 at a time one on the rearview and one on each coat hook in the cargo area and they are smaller than the other ones.

i throw a few dryer sheets under the seats and in the cargo area from time to time

I tried that but for some reason I didn't smell anything after the first day and I used two under each front seat four under second row bench.
I used bounce sheets btw because I loved the smell when I use them in the dryer.

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
hmm so its kinda like a mix of crystal meth with skunk added in best smell in the world.. haha no i guess its kinda a fresh clean smell its slightly fruity at first but then it just smells like a fresh smell if your from japan maybe it smells like squash im not sure why they call it that if you go to like your local car toys if you have one or a lot of the car audio places have them. you can almost smell them through the package. they are really strong but you need that for something as big as our trucks i prob wouldnt buy one there just because they want like 13 and some change for them but if you ebay squash freshener there will be the one shown in the pic and also a spray both smell the same but ive never used the spray in my personal vehicle so i dont know how long it would last and i guess you could say its sorta a sweet smell but i cant think of anything to compare it to. but everyone that gets in my truck says it smells amazing and wants to know what i use

I might just have to try it, how long does each scent pack last? I notice they sell refills so im just curious.

HitandRunDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use those california car scent tins, last about 2 months, keep it in the glove box....not too overpowering but it lasts.

01yukonslt

need more deebeeeez!
Reaction score
I might just have to try it, how long does each scent pack last? I notice they sell refills so im just curious.

they last a few weeks you really only have to buy the refills to save yourself money they come in cases that look like this:
http://www.jayracing.com/images/products/CS-X3refills.jpg

i never saw the point in buying the full thing cuz you cant see mine anyways and the life kinda depends on how open you leave the vents but after you cant smell it anymore you can pop off the black top and pull out the blue thing inside and i just kinda bend it into a U and stick it in my vent next to the radio for another like 3-4 weeks ican get about two months out of them usually maybe a little less

92__silverado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any of you guys ever buy one of those squash things yukonslt was talking about? Kind of curious about them. Those California scent tins are nice but they're so strong, they make your eyes water when you first get in.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
IMG_0412.jpg

Smells awesome I get compliments all the time. Squash ftw!

92__silverado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Know any brick and mortar stores that carry them or do you have to order them online?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz