Aftermarket carpet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

emilime75

Reaction score
I'm changing interior colors and want to buy new carpet. Has anyone replaced theirs? What brand did you use? How was the fit?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used www.stockinteriors.com and bought the mass backed product. You can do a search and find many people have replaced theirs. I was very happy with the fit and quality. You need heavy shears or tin snips to cut the mass backing product. It's similar to what's on the back of the stock carpet.

OP
OP
E

emilime75

Reaction score
I believe stockinteriors sells AAC carpet, do you know if that is true? Anyone else have any input?

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the same as Red Rocket. I followed his lead and ordered the same carpet and mass backing. I had pewter and actually went with a dark grey that complimented the interior nicely without getting too far away from the color of the carpet on the back of the seats, etc...Also got some heavy duty shears and the custom carpeted floor mats. Here's a link to my build thread with pics and write up for the replacement as well as the headliner at the same time. They do sell the AAC carpet and worth checking both prices. stockinteriors.com was actually cheaper when I checked than from ACC direct. Go figure.

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/fosscores-2006-tahoe-build-thread.65729/page-14

@emilime75

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMG_2512.JPG What is AAC carpet? Maybe ACC? If so, why not get it from ACC? Here's a shot of mine; you can see how well it matches the color of the sides of the console which is also on the backs of my 2nd row seats. It was a great fitting product.

Last edited:

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct ACC. I edited the post. There was a slight price difference. Here is my front floor mat with bowtie logo to complement Red Rockets post.

IMG_4041.JPG

carduke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know rockauto has ACC carpeet. Try to check it out since they have good prices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purolator