After market head lamps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Timmay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
In the old forum I saw someone had some pix of aftermarket headlamps for Tahoes and I thought they looked pretty sweet. Does anyone know of aftermarket head lamps for the Yukons? I have an 07 Denali and have swapped all exterior lights (tails, reverse, curb assist) to LED and love the outcome. Now I have to start working on the front of the truck, and I don't want to replace just the bulbs because no matter which ones you get they just dont match up to the look of true HID, IMO.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It wasn't written with any venom. No ill will intended. Just need to read the whole post. :)

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
I would recommend the Icon Halo H11. It is a quality bulb that is the correct wattage so you do not have to worry about any damage to the wiring. I got mine from www.shopcustomcreations.com and they even gave me a lifetime warranty on a halogen bulb!!! Cant beat that. As far as color goes, it is a nice blue tint, but nothing extreme. Much brighter than stock too. All in all, I am impressed by the bulb and especially with Jeff at Custom Creations.

williajj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Timmay, I have the black Eagle Eyes projectors and they look pretty bad ass. The picture really doesn't do them justice, as they look much better in person. I'm putting HIDs in the projectors this weekend. The fit isn't the greatest, but overall I am very happy with them. They look absolutely sick at night.

Attachments

• 08 yukon black.jpg
    08 yukon black.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 33