After a short hiatus...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JubjubW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
technically I'm still recovering from shoulder surgery... but I've cheated a little because I would like to get at least one ride in this year since I picked up this little beast right before my surgery....

Well looking through my pictures I do not have a full picture of the bike... just of it after I threw it into the garage...

1982 Yamaha Virago 750 - needs gas tank (I have it just need to clean it and switch locks/petcocks)
needs fork seals, brake pads, speedo cable preferably, clutch lever replaced (have that too), and new mirror holders w/ mirrors the original ones are junk... and also front and rear signals but the wiring has to be gone through for those... it has a custom cigarette lighter/cell phone charger... my dad bought it from a guy he knew and then gave it to me when he got a new bike.

null_zpsb0ddd2b2.jpg

null_zpsb1d921c1.jpg

null_zps6eaf2f93.jpg

aftermarket Jardine exhaust- 2-to-2 drag exhaust
adc309a2-7ca2-4bec-a22d-e63237aed511.jpg

tires with only 200 miles on them, 6 months old
null_zps716beded.jpg

Came with a spare VTwin - less than 500 miles, picked up for $50.00
null_zpsbbcaee2e.jpg

And all my goodies stashed in the back before my surgery so the wife could just get to the lawn mower and other essentials
(1982 Yamaha Virago 750)
(1973 Honda CB350 - getting restored as best as possible)
(197? Polaris...forgot the model, Charger 400? the hood is in the picture with the VTwin... from the in-laws - needs gas tank cleaned, motor runs, less than 500 miles)
(198? Mercury 70 HP O.B., 3 cylinder, needs new rod/piston - boat is in another location, older trihull that needs a resto with a bigger evinrude, but the mercury will come close since HP are rated at different points)
null_zps0c5674fc.jpg

Just started getting active again, hoping to get some things done before winter comes and hoping to be back to work soon

And this is the reason my dad got rid of the Yamaha... cant imagine why...

image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlitefan

Latest posts