AFM delete in Indianapolis

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shiznow

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wondering if there are any members in the Indianapolis, Indiana or surrounding areas that have done this job or can recommend someone with experience doing it in or around Indy. I’m tempted to try but def don’t want to do the dealer. Not sure if they would even delete.

2015 Denali

Thanks!

markni12301

Reaction score
I'm not in Indi but you don't mention a simple plug-in AFM Delete, like Diablosport or Range. You can call or order online. Maybe even try a cheapy first to see if it's for you. Is that something you considered?
Just a thought.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

Marky Dissod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you don't mention a simple plug-in AFM
DISABLE
like Diablosport or Range.
Disable and Delete are two different things. Delete always includes disable. Disable does not include delete.
If we forum regulars get too comfortable, only some of us are going to be able to read our own gobbledeguk in a few years.
And he did say delete, not disable.

It'd be cheaper to do the delete sooner rather than later.
It can only help to disable engine half@$$ / cylinder confusion at first convenience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts