AeroKroil or Superzilla

AeroKroil or Superzilla

• Superzilla

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
My girl has been on me about this stuff called Superzilla, a penetrating fluid, lubricant and cleaner. I have always said that AeroKroil penetrant is the best and used it for years. I have seen AeroKroil crawl up threads-literally from the bottom and move upward against gravity. I saw a Superzilla commercial that shows it doing the same thing. So.....who has tried the Superzilla stuff and can compare them here?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My girl has been on me about this stuff called Superzilla, a penetrating fluid, lubricant and cleaner. I have always said that AeroKroil penetrant is the best and used it for years. I have seen AeroKroil crawl up threads-literally from the bottom and move upward against gravity. I saw a Superzilla commercial that shows it doing the same thing. So.....who has tried the Superzilla stuff and can compare them here?

I've never heard of Superzilla. Have lots of great experience with Kroil, though. According to Project Farm, a 50/50 mix of ATF and acetone is even better than Kroil. I've mixed it up before, but can't find a spray bottle that'll withstand the acetone. I mean, I've used aluminum bottles. It's the sprayer assembly that has incompatible components.

exp500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A Sureshot has been my go to sprayer for years. The hardest part was adapting to the myriad of Spray or other fittings to suit my need. Fitting box as big as sureshot. I did replace the sureshot seal/shutoff twice. The kit way back came with 10 seals of different materials.
Kroil works better for me than 50/50 acetone /ATF, dries out quickly though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons