Advice on 6 inch lift for my 08 Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jasons08LT2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I am hoping someone will help me in this thread since my other forum I joined is LAME-O. I got some quotes on a lift and tire/rim package and wanted to know if anyone had any problems with this type of lift and if it is a good price installed. I am most likely going to go with a Pro Comp 6 inch Crossmember/Knuckle Lift Kit with ES9000 Shocks, 35 inch Nitto Trail Grabber M/T's and XD Rockstar rims. The guy said out the door installed price is going to be $5,000. Comments?

Also I am going to sell the 22 inch Liquid Metal Magnas I have on now with 2 newer Falkens (lots of tread left) and the other two are pretty much donezo (not that it matters but I think there Yokos, I cant remember.) I will take offers.

Thanks guys! -Jason

bmxdannyo

Reaction score
The price seems to be right. I haven't heard anything bad about suspension lifts for tahoes. Defiantly wanna see how that thing turns out when its done.

OP
OP
Jasons08LT2

Jasons08LT2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey man thanks for replying. Yea desert rat and 4-wheel parts wanted 1,500 more to do that package until a guy at work gave me the name of the shop that did Shaq's truck. The pro comp 6 inch suspension that I will most likely do is a crossmember/knuckle kit with ES9000 shocks. Is it worth it to add stage 2 which I believe are the coilovers for like another 1000? Lastly you hoe looks bad ass. What mods and specs are you runnin Brah?

bmxdannyo

Reaction score
As far as upgrading to coilovers, all depends on how much off roading you are planning to do.

Mine has a leveling kit, km2 bfg tires, xd wheels, nfab light bar, black magic hella lights, skid plates, and lots of miscellaneous first responded gear. More to come

OP
OP
Jasons08LT2

Jasons08LT2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So far all I have done is add aftermarket leather seats, and a sunroof. The 22's my wife talked me into but they are gone in about 2 weeks when I get the lift and 35's I'm thinking about doing one of the items you mentioned either exhaust, intake or chip. Just don't know what to start with and can't afford em all cause of the offroad mods.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA