Adjustable pedals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3PO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure,
First, look under the dash and make sure nothing looks like it is bound up.
Test power at the motor. If you have power there, I would think you have a bad motor or something else is locked up.
I tried mine yesterday and it sounds terrible, I need to go under there and find out why it sounds so bad, so I am not in your shoes later down the road.

OP
OP
Jimartina

Jimartina

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure,
First, look under the dash and make sure nothing looks like it is bound up.
Test power at the motor. If you have power there, I would think you have a bad motor or something else is locked up.
I tried mine yesterday and it sounds terrible, I need to go under there and find out why it sounds so bad, so I am not in your shoes later down the road.

thanks for the help. i will check it out. hope u get yours working smooth again. maybe you just need some lube or some sort... i tried to pull mine while pushing the button.

13mpg!!!

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any luck getting those pedals unstuck? I just purchased 2004 Tahoe AWD with adjustable pedals. After bring it home and giving the car a going over, I adjusted the pedals using the arrow switches in the door just to see if they work. The motor whined but moved the pedals into the closest position to the driver seat. When I tried to adjust again nothing. Now the motor is not engaging, but I'm hearing the relay click as you did. Any help?!

hii'mjon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Same boat. There's not a lot of threads about this. Perhaps its a rareity. Someone save me and tell me where to start.

JGARZA2213

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone came up with a fix? It'd be nice to get those damn things going!

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Any luck getting those pedals unstuck? I just purchased 2004 Tahoe AWD with adjustable pedals. After bring it home and giving the car a going over, I adjusted the pedals using the arrow switches in the door just to see if they work. The motor whined but moved the pedals into the closest position to the driver seat. When I tried to adjust again nothing. Now the motor is not engaging, but I'm hearing the relay click as you did. Any help?!

Tahoes are either 2wd/4wd, never AWD. Only the Denalis have AWD I do believe.....

scribble

Reaction score
PM me your e-mail address and I will send you the section from the GM service manual.

ghellmold

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the same problem in my 2004 Suburban. When I push the pedal adjust buttons, the relay/solenoid clicks but the gas/brake pedals don't move.

I am a newbie so I cannot yet PM to request the section from the GM service manual.

SuperDad

Reaction score
Same problem here! My 200 Yukon XL, When I push the pedal adjust buttons, the relay/solenoid clicks but the gas/brake pedals don't move. I replaced the Adjustable pedal sensor and that didn't do anything. Also my drivers side heated seats won't stay on. Someone said I might need a new switch module on the drivers door?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter