Adjustable pedals stopped working...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone here have problems with the adjustable pedals not working? just this week I went to adjust pedals (wife's daily vehicle) and they no longer move. I do hear clicking when pushing button either direction but pedals do not move. I'm hoping it's something simple.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you been under the dash to look at the mechanism? Clicking usually means the switch and relay are good but check the relay under the dash then look for any loose wires some have said the purple wire was the problem.

DenaliReyes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you been under the dash to look at the mechanism? Clicking usually means the switch and relay are good but check the relay under the dash then look for any loose wires some have said the purple wire was the problem.
Thank you! I'll look for that wire. When I was down there changing the hydroboost I messed with some wires and made it actually move a bit.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone here have problems with the adjustable pedals not working? just this week I went to adjust pedals (wife's daily vehicle) and they no longer move. I do hear clicking when pushing button either direction but pedals do not move. I'm hoping it's something simple.

Mine stopped too. No clicking. Not something I ever used so I haven’t even mentioned to the dealer.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it’s under warranty get it fixed for nothing else than resale value
Mine stopped too. No clicking. Not something I ever used so I haven’t even mentioned to the dealer.
but I’m kinda ocd about anything not working. Seems like 1 little thing then another and another stops working

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it’s under warranty get it fixed for nothing else than resale value

but I’m kinda ocd about anything not working. Seems like 1 little thing then another and another stops working

It’s not. I’ve literally never used it and I just spent $3k to get my ‘collision avoidance error’ light to go off lol.

GM service is currently in time out.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s not. I’ve literally never used it and I just spent $3k to get my ‘collision avoidance error’ light to go off lol.

GM service is currently in time out.
Sounds like we speak the same language. My guess is when you get time to look under the dash you’ll find the problem. Push the button for the pedals and wiggle some wires and you’ll find it. As mentioned the purple wire seems like a common suspect

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine stopped working in the first week.
still waiting for the local dealer to fix it , sighhhh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645