Adding console jump seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramchol76

Reaction score
My 2011 ppv came with no console. I want to add the console jump seat, finding 2014 model jump seat in craiglist which has bolts on the side (no mounting hardware to bolt with driver passenger seat).

Does the 2014+ console seat fit in 2011 tahoe? has anyone tried it?

jatPPV2012

Reaction score
My 2011 ppv came with no console. I want to add the console jump seat, finding 2014 model jump seat in craiglist which has bolts on the side (no mounting hardware to bolt with driver passenger seat).

Does the 2014+ console seat fit in 2011 tahoe? has anyone tried it?

It should fit. The console bench seat has 4 mounts. It doesn't require separate bolts because the mounts go in the same mounting spot of the driver side and the passenger side seats. All you have to do is remove the driver and passenger seats and then you align the bench seat mounts on the same mounting spots of the driver and passenger seats. You then reinstall the seats, bolt them down, and you're good to go.
There are instructional videos on how to do this on YouTube such as this which is for a 2015 Silverado, but its basically the same concept.

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It should fit. The console bench seat has 4 mounts. It doesn't require separate bolts because the mounts go in the same mounting spot of the driver side and the passenger side seats. All you have to do is remove the driver and passenger seats and then you align the bench seat mounts on the same mounting spots of the driver and passenger seats. You then reinstall the seats, bolt them down, and you're good to go.
There are instructional videos on how to do this on YouTube such as this which is for a 2015 Silverado, but its basically the same concept.

The actual answer is no it does not fit without modification. The nnbs 07-14 jump seat has very different mounts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts