Adding chrome molding, help needed - 2015 Suburban LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jem556

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See attached doc

Attachments

• FE-TAHOE15.pdf
    107 KB · Views: 160

Angel87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rmayrap and jrodriguez can you please provide me with the sellers information as to where you both purchased the chrome roof trim? How are they holding up so far? Did the trim stick really good? I just bought a 15 Tahoe LT and want to make it look like an LTZ as well. Any help is greatly appreciated!

NowZoomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rmayrap and jrodriguez can you please provide me with the sellers information as to where you both purchased the chrome roof trim? How are they holding up so far? Did the trim stick really good? I just bought a 15 Tahoe LT and want to make it look like an LTZ as well. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Are you in the NE? I'm removing the chrome roof rails off my Escalade and replacing them with the matte black ones

Angel87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, unfortunately I live in Vegas :mad: do you still have the chrome rails for sale? If so how much and would you ship to Vegas?? Thanks!

Viper32

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is my truck and I gave them permission to use my pics. The chrome is just chrome finish not stainless. It's the same chrome finish like on the front grill. Hope that helps...

Can you message me or post what ebay vendor you used? I am not sure which one and want to be sure they work well.

Cha0s13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also want to put the Ltz front grill on my 2016 Lt. Anyone have the part number fir it? And also can someone give any info on how they installed the eyebrow trim above the fog lights? Thanks ;)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia