Adding badges, yes/no?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to try adding some badges to my wife's 2021 High Country Tahoe, the HC and Z71 don't have rear badges but do have them on the front fender.
All the other trim levels have the badges on the rear but not the sides.

Decided to add the High Country "Mountain" badge and a 6.2L badge, not a fan of the de-badged look.

Ours came with the black badges already.

The back hatch is curved so you can't place flat badges too far to the sides or they will pop back up.

Does this look okay or tacky? I'm thinking about removing the line from under the mountain and lowering the mountain down and moving it out just a bit, thoughts?

View attachment 346665
View attachment 346666View attachment 346667
Looks good to me. Symmetry with the 6.2 on other side helps

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To each his own as they say. The very first thing I did when our ‘21 came home was have all the badges removed and I think it looks much better

repairman54

Reaction score
For me missing badges is a sign of crash damage with a poor body shop repair or a Maaco paint job.
Buying used if badges are missing then no further inspection is needed, instant pass.

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me missing badges is a sign of crash damage with a poor body shop repair or a Maaco paint job.
Buying used if badges are missing then no further inspection is needed, instant pass.

But what would you do if there were extra badges?

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They look out of place to me. Id peel them off at the same time i was removing the dealer sticker.

But if you like it, rock em man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beat Ta hoes