SS badges on '06 Escalade build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m1949

LS364/450
Reaction score
I have debadged all the Escalade emblems on my '06 and am toying with the idea of replacing them with SS badges. I know some of y'all prefer a completely debadged look. I do not. But neither am I fond of the Escalade badges. So, I'm thinking of adding SS badges to signify the upgrades and modifications we've done. I thought of using V series badges but decided not to after I read the specs and saw the performance videos of the "23 Seclade V Series. Frankly, my build is not up to that level; and, I don't want the grief that I'd expect to get from putting V-Series badges a non-supercharged, lower horsepower Escalade. However, the GM Performance Engine and many upgrades we've done are in-line with engine and handling upgrades GM Performance adds to make stock models into SS models. So I figure, why not? If people ask why the SS badges, I'll tell them this is my idea of what GM Performance could have done back in '06 had Cadillac decided to make an Escalade SS model. My photoshop skills are pretty poor, so the the scale is not correct; but here are some photoshopped images of how it will look. BTW I made the front license plate fillers using photoshop. Can't decide which I prefer. Which do ya'll like?

Attachments

• frontendbalckCadSS.jpg
    frontendbalckCadSS.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 12
  • SideSSemblem.jpg
    SideSSemblem.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 11
  • FrontSSplate.jpg
    FrontSSplate.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 11
  • RearSSemblem.jpg
    RearSSemblem.jpg