Adding badges, yes/no?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdrolling

Reaction score
Decided to try adding some badges to my wife's 2021 High Country Tahoe, the HC and Z71 don't have rear badges but do have them on the front fender.
All the other trim levels have the badges on the rear but not the sides.

Decided to add the High Country "Mountain" badge and a 6.2L badge, not a fan of the de-badged look.

Ours came with the black badges already.

The back hatch is curved so you can't place flat badges too far to the sides or they will pop back up.

Does this look okay or tacky? I'm thinking about removing the line from under the mountain and lowering the mountain down and moving it out just a bit, thoughts?

IMG_1163.jpg
IMG_1160.jpgIMG_0675.jpg

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to try adding some badges to my wife's 2021 High Country Tahoe, the HC and Z71 don't have rear badges but do have them on the front fender.
All the other trim levels have the badges on the rear but not the sides.

Decided to add the High Country "Mountain" badge and a 6.2L badge, not a fan of the de-badged look.

Ours came with the black badges already.

The back hatch is curved so you can't place flat badges too far to the sides or they will pop back up.

Does this look okay or tacky? I'm thinking about removing the line from under the mountain and lowering the mountain down and moving it out just a bit, thoughts?

View attachment 346665
View attachment 346666View attachment 346667
Looks just fine. The rear Mountain logo is in symmetry with the 6.2 badge.

jeffbco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went the other direction...removed the High Country badge on the front fenders. They were by far the biggest badges I've ever seen and I like the clean look better.

wu6fiend

Reaction score
Looks good, and looks like it should have come from the factory that way. Maybe not with the 6.2L badge, perhaps, but certainly with the High Country logo.

shekmark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought some small black 6.2L badges. I like where you put yours so that’s gonna be my spot. Thanks for sharing. I took the shiny red and chrome Z71 badges off the side yesterday. Debating the clean stealth side looks vs putting black versions on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckylec