Adding a vehicle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering how to go about tuning an additional vehicle since I bought an autocal and tune for my 09 Tahoe from you. I recently bought an 06 Sierra Denali and wondered if that could be tuned through the same autocal. I understand that there is cost involved, just curious how to proceed.

Thank you

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy to help! Everything you need will be on our AutoCal management page. Here is the link to the page on our website http://www.blackbearperformance.com/autocal_management.asp

First you want to reconfigure the AutoCal to use for your vehicle, the configuration files are on our AutoCal management page right below the initial setup instructions.

Then you can purchase the tune and license, which will be $325, that is listed in the top right corner of the page.

Finally you will just follow the steps to do another data log, and download a copy of your stock files to email in to us, which we will use to build your custom tune files.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518