Adding a 2nd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks to be a nice truck. Check everything. Look underneath for any signs of leaks. Sit on the rear bumper while someone starts it up to see if the air ride compressor kicks on and then listen to see if it keeps coming on or not. That will tell you if the air ride shocks in the back end are functional or not. That’s important! Check the trans dipstick! Fluid should be nice and pink! Make sure you run a thorough test drive!

Reaction score
Looks nice. Surprised it doesn't have the heated/ventilated seat option

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon XL Denali
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
174,000 miles, not terrible depending how it was maintained. Try to get service records. Looks to be in great shape. My fav color combo. Hope it works out.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Honestly if it needs anything there’s nothing myself and other members can’t help out with. Not a terrible price but always try to work them
Down some.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice. Surprised it doesn't have the heated/ventilated seat option

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon XL Denali

It does have the heated/cooled seat features. If you look at the pics of the climate control module, bel the infotainment system, the controls for the seats are in the bottom corners of the climate control module on either side. The buttons have the seat pic on them with the heat and fan symbols.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
take a flashlight! check underneath for any leaks, transmission, transfer case, differential, cv axles, under the engine, pop the hood look all over the engine compartment if there are any leaks see if they will take care of it as part of the deal. the rest is pretty basic, test everything! door locks, windows, seats, buttons, switches, lights, radio, ac/heater front & rear, dvd player, navigation, when you drive it. turn everything off! no radio, no a/c because you want to listen to it do part of that with the windows up and then part of it with the windows down, take it over some speed bumps and listen for any weird noises, then take as sharp of a turn as you can left and right in a parking lot and listen for any weird noises again. if anything seems not right ask again if they will take care of it. sometimes they will. price seems ok, I would just check it real good, take a piece of cardboard so you can get under it for a good look and not get dirty. if they offer a powertrain warranty take it...good luck

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, and bring your Tech2, hook it up and run a scan on all the modules and check for codes and monitor the sensors and fluids and such! hehehe

Budget a few $$K for repairs and you'll be happier than expecting it to be trouble free. The lights and suspension are quite expensive when it comes time for replacement.

Reaction score
It does have the heated/cooled seat features. If you look at the pics of the climate control module, bel the infotainment system, the controls for the seats are in the bottom corners of the climate control module on either side. The buttons have the seat pic on them with the heat and fan symbols.
I did not know the controls for those were in a different place on the Eskys. Thanks for teaching me something I did not know!

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon XL Denali

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Assuming u bought it, it shows as sold.

You did good! Clean carfax for $11k. The a/c history would be nice to have. If the dealer offers service contracts it’d be a good idea to cover the power train & a/c for a while. Beware the black paint. Our 08 one owner literally had the clear coat start to wipe away on the hood and roof at the beginning of the trucks 9th birthday.

If your clear coat is still intact, purchase a good sealant for the hood & roof so baby won’t look like it has cataracts. Enjoy!

https://www.carfax.com/vehicle/1GYUCHEF9AR212391

ps: look up Arnott for air suspension parts. Only purchase from their factory in FL. The lifetime warranty can be lost if purchased from resellers. Arnott will void resellers purch agreement if they abuse the warr feature. That voids all their customers warranty regardless of who was at fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmiller727

Latest posts