Added some fog lights today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OOh I thought it was for visibility in rain, snow & fog. Atp least that's what I got from the first post.

OP
OP
"350Vortec"

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
I did intend on them being a saftey upgrade as i figured it would help me see more in the fog and rain but my HID headlights are so bright they basically cancel out my fogs. I guess i need some projector fogs or hids

99Tahoe

Reaction score
That looks really good. I have a question though, how did you mount them and since driving around, have you noticed them moving around at all?

99Bo-Tie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
has anybody ran the hid fogs in replace of there high beams? Its an idea i Had and not sure of it. I have hid's in my low beams now and need some fogs.

OP
OP
"350Vortec"

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
has anybody ran the hid fogs in replace of there high beams? Its an idea i Had and not sure of it. I have hid's in my low beams now and need some fogs.

That is a good idea. Maybe retrofit a a projector style lens into a stock headlamp. And install a 9005 bulb with the 3000k hids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BattleBorn