Adam's Polishes Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I bit the bullet and picked up some Adam's products to see if all the hype was sort the extra $$$. It took a few weeks of waiting since I got all of it due to the weather here, so my Tahoe was needing a bath BAD!

I was able to wash, clay, polish and wax the Tahoe in just under 3 hours (by hand):rocking:. That to me speaks volumes as it normally would be a 6-7 hour process with using the Porter Cable and the other detailing brands I had in the garage. I followed Adam's suggested procedure and was impressed with how easy everything was to apply and remove.

To say the least I am very impressed (eventhough it rained last night) and I will try to get some pictures up for you guys today when I get back from sailing :Handshake:.

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well I went ahead and gave the TBSS a needed full detail today. I also just gave the Tahoe a quick wash. Here are a few pics of the results!

Love the Foam Gun!
DSCN0084.jpg

DSCN0086.jpg

DSCN0088.jpg

DSCN0089.jpg

DSCN0092.jpg

DSCN0094.jpg

DSCN0090.jpg

DSCN0091.jpg

DSCN0093.jpg

DSCN0095.jpg

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
both look real good!

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

BTW did you use the car wash? If so, how do you like it? It is the only Adam's product i haven't used yet.

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I actually didn't. I used the rest of my Optimum Wash that I had laying around. I think I have about two more washes to go, then I will switch to the Adam's wash.

Chris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3 hours by hand?! Shit, I just spent 8 with a pc and ssr2.5/ssr1 but the goat was in pretty bad shape (guy before me never washed it or washed it with sandpaper :emotions122:). Both trucks are looking awsome Jenna, that tbss is my fav though :hail:

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
3 hours by hand?! Shit, I just spent 8 with a pc and ssr2.5/ssr1 but the goat was in pretty bad shape (guy before me never washed it or washed it with sandpaper :emotions122:). Both trucks are looking awsome Jenna, that tbss is my fav though :hail:

Yeah I was surprised with how quick I was able to get it done. I got both the TBSS and Tahoe done in a little under 3 hours today too. :Handshake:

We do have the PC that I would use to apply my other products, but I was told that doing this by hand with the Adam's I would be just fine. I wasn't led astray! :imo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo