access panel for the cabin air filter.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

undy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The last dealer mechanic that replaced the cabin air filter for my 2019 Yukon Denali Left the access panel off that has 6 screws (4 bottom & 2 top). It is located in the back of the glove box housing. When removed you have access to changing the cabin filter. I'm trying to find a part number for the panel. Any help would be appreciated.

Here's a pic of the panel. 1697134896790.png

Last edited:

REPO

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can you not go back to the dealer and have them replace it? If they forgot to reinstall it, then they should be responsible for replacing it.

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go back to dealer with repair order they gave you after replacing filter as has been said in post#2.

OP
OP
undy

undy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go back to dealer with repair order they gave you after replacing filter as has been said in post#2.
The dirty deed was done before I owned it, at the dealer that I bought it used from. I have no receipt. The parts/service director has agreed to replace it. I just want to get the part number so I can verify he's ordering the right item.

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe this is what you’re looking for. Take a look to make sure it’s the right one. I know they make one for the underside of the dash (like the older models) and one for the glovebox. The latter is what I think you’re looking for. IMG_4237.jpeg
I don’t need this one sitting on my shelf, so if this one fits and you’re not able to find one shoot me a message and I can send it to you.
If this doesn’t work for you but fits someone else’s vehicle, let me know.

OP
OP
undy

undy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe this is what you’re looking for. Take a look to make sure it’s the right one. I know they make one for the underside of the dash (like the older models) and one for the glovebox. The latter is what I think you’re looking for. View attachment 413470
I don’t need this one sitting on my shelf, so if this one fits and you’re not able to find one shoot me a message and I can send it to you.
If this doesn’t work for you but fits someone else’s vehicle, let me know.
No that's not it. It's the panel that's shown in the first pic , in the first post. It covers the item you've shown. There's 6 screws in the panel the mechanic left off and that I need that has to be removed to access the cabin filter housing assembly.

The part is actually a sub part of the glove box assembly, which is available as a separate part.

Last edited:

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait. That’s not right either. Not if you’re saying it takes six screws.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar