AC/Heater Fan control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

atis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: replaced the blower resistor...nope, problem still there. Pulled the blower fan and put 12v on her...spins fast as crap. Now the blower works on all setting but will turn itself off and then back on at will. So I am guessing its either the fan relay (which I cant locate, anyone know where it is??) or its the dang fan speed switch.

I did locate a grounding post with wires on it above the blower fan. If you pull the glove box out and look up over top of the blower motor you will see a ground with a few wires attached to it....where they go I have no idea.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
high speed fan relay is on top of hvac unit behind glove box. It just bypasses the resistor and applies direct volts to fan. I think you should look at your fan switch and plug for it.

OP
OP
A

atis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks, thats one part no one had...even the entire control unit was the wrong part.

OP
OP
A

atis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used everything from 96-03 looking for the right one...none matched the one in my Hoe. I have the 3 buttons along the bottom and none they showed had the bottons!

OP
OP
A

atis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks, I will take the PN to Advance and see if they have it...every picture they pulled up for what they had listed was missing the 3 buttons and looked like it was lacking the AC controls on the right side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRSB16

Latest posts