AC blower issues, need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Iggy305

Iggy305

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@Joseph Garcia beat me to it. There are 4 blend door actuators under there. Should be able to see resistor with glove box removal. Look for loose connections or any discolored connections. Sometimes, just unplugging and plugging back in can fix. Also, look for any connections that have pushed out of the harness where they are just touching end to end instead of a good male/female connection.
HI, you mentioned there are four blend door actuators , I only know of the one under the drivers side, the one under the passenger side and the one behind the center vent behind the dash. Where is the forth one and what does it do?
that might be the issue because I've checked all the ones I mentioned.

OP
OP
Iggy305

Iggy305

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
While you were in there, did everything look like it was all in place?

Sounds like a problem with a blend door or blend door actuator.
From what you describe, it is almost like the door is stuck closed or the actuator that opens the door is not doing its thing.
Ok just to give an update, I looked under the hood when it started doing it again and I saw my AC lines frozen . It had ice around it. No I have to find out what’s causing that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE