ABS Triggers at slow speeds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
^^try what he said it's exactly what they did but the charge an arm and a leg and screw you for it..... Should work fine!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

merlin1128

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
He cleaned the other side sensor and 100% perfect..... BUT.....

Heres is another problem he found I will put on here and start a new thread on it.....

Voltage.... I am getting volatge readings with normal drving around the low 13's... Headlights on I get 14.6 which he said is fine and normal.... Once I turn on the windshield wipers even on intermittent without them moving except once every 10 seconds or so (give or take) voltage goes right up to 14.6 to 14.8 and sits their....

Is that normal???? Reason I ask is I have a portable Nav I use because it has live traffice and when I get high voltage readings it shuts down and starts back up... Plus my ****** 9500IX gets very erratic....

Does any of this make any sense to anyone? I am thinking maybe the wiper motor is failing and drawing high volts despite it works?

The Tahoe was in during the accident for that speedometer recall and they reprogrameed the computer..... A lot of variables and I hate to spend money on parts that are good or go to the Stealership for them to tell me everyhting is normal...

BTW.... Alternator and Battery were checked out and both passed with flying colors... Alternator was taken to a place that rebuilds them and they said it was like brand new off the shelf with the readings they got, so that I would think eliminates both of them. When the Volts are high it is totally overcharging my battery and he had do drain it down before he did its test...

Anyone???/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401