A new guy here from Italy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

strutaeng

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Alessandro. Welcome to the forum! Lots of knowledgeable folks here.

What year vehicle are you looking at? Different generations have different pros/cons or things you should be aware of. Note the forum is categorized in the different generations to help keeping things a bit more concise.

Last edited:

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Please tell us what you are looking for in a truck, and we'll try to help you with your final decision.

OP
OP
A

Alessandrolomb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for a warm welcome!
As I said, I have a big family, and sometimes we travel together across Europe. With kids, we have to bring a lot of stuff with us.
I saw a GMC Acadia 3.6L V6 for sale for around 60K euros, which is a lot. But my friend told me that I could find a cheaper option.
What I like about that model is that it can fit all of us and our stuff, and we can travel in one car. Still, this car isn't that massive, so I can drive it on our narrowed Milano streets if needed.
I hope you can navigate me among different models, and I can see what I can afford.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019