A little help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SB_1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m not a mechanic... so this may seem like a stupid question to most of you handy guys... on my 2010 Tahoe that I just purchased on the first of the month, when I am filling it up, it stops pumping at least 3 times and I have to adjust the placement and restart pumping. Any idea why this is happening? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JetBlackNali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You did post in 00 - 06 but no big deal. CANISTER PURGE SOLENOID VALVE is what your looking for. It allows vapour to purge out when gas goes in. Had this once myself on my 03 in cold weather. They get clogged up from dust,dirt,road debris. On mine I cleaned the foam and all is good.

OP
OP
SB_1

SB_1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You did post in 00 - 06 but no big deal. CANISTER PURGE SOLENOID VALVE is what your looking for. It allows vapour to purge out when gas goes in. Had this once myself on my 03 in cold weather. They get clogged up from dust,dirt,road debris. On mine I cleaned the foam and all is good.
I’m sorry. I’m new to these forums. Thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse