A Little help with a logo Please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m1949

LS364/450
Reaction score
Below is a sample of 6 logos I made up with photoshop. I plan to use one or more as logos on caps I plan to give to the builder(s), my brothers and a couple of friends. Please click on the image below; then, let me know which you like best. Thanks.

Attachments

• Decalsamples.jpg
    Decalsamples.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 8

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Choice & a suggestion....

#4 ( Looks clean/ not too crowded )... But use the 'V Series' , as in #1, at the bottom. ( Recognizable by just a glance by the familiar logo / most will know it is a powerful Cadillac V8 ) Catches your eye.

( The spelled out / print, "V - series" )..... You have to read it... ( Takes too long to figure it out )

OP
OP
m1949

m1949

LS364/450
Reaction score
Choice & a suggestion....

#4 ( Looks clean/ not too crowded )... But use the 'V Series' , as in #1, at the bottom. ( Recognizable by just a glance by the familiar logo / most will know it is a powerful Cadillac V8 ) Catches your eye.

( The spelled out / print, "V - series" )..... You have to read it... ( Takes too long to figure it out )
Good ideas. Thanks! I have to be careful not to violate the trademark Cadillac V emblem. I think changing the shape and color of it is good enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645