a couple of things

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluetorpedo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there,

New to place people seem to know what's going on with Yukons here

I have a couple pressing things that are itching away at me and my truck

1) Truck has almost all LED in and outside, but the instrument cluster. How easy is it to install LED bulbs inside and will I get error codes/other system issues as some computer or system may not see a LED bulb because of lower resistance and get mad at me?

2) seat belt light wont turn off when I put my seat belt on, light goes out after a while of it blinking at you

3) I have the barn door model and the bottom plastic trim has cracked and broken (from the fact of equipment comming in and out of it) and I need to a new one with out going to the deal and suggestions?

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

New to place people seem to know what's going on with Yukons here

I have a couple pressing things that are itching away at me and my truck

1) Truck has almost all LED in and outside, but the instrument cluster. How easy is it to install LED bulbs inside and will I get error codes/other system issues as some computer or system may not see a LED bulb because of lower resistance and get mad at me?

2) seat belt light wont turn off when I put my seat belt on, light goes out after a while of it blinking at you

3) I have the barn door model and the bottom plastic trim has cracked and broken (from the fact of equipment comming in and out of it) and I need to a new one with out going to the deal and suggestions?

Welcome,
1) I havent done mine yet but there is a pretty good write up that shows how to and seems pretty easy, i believe i remember someone said they were able to dim them. Search LED cluster and theres alot of threads already

2)I had that problem before caused by a failing reciever, replaced it and was gone. believe it has a sensor in there or something to show that it latches

3) junk yard is your best friend for that sort of thing, or check craigslist for ones parting out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA