__-- NEED Running Board Motor -- __

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali_07

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 07 Denali XL, looking to replace my running board motor on the driver side. dealership quoted me 500 + for it. Looking to see if any of you know where I can get the motor itself and I could install it.

Thanks in advance.

papaman

Reaction score
the motor itself lists for 213.11 on gmpartsdirect.com

after selecting your vehicle, drill down:

BODY HARDWARE
PILLARS, ROCKER & FLOOR
RUNNING BOARD
Motor

hope this helps.

carduke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can try also on ebay if you want something less expensive,

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think so ... it attaches to the mounting bracket of the power step itself. Other than a few awkward screw angles it shouldn't be too hard. Just slide under the side of the truck with a flashlight and you should be able to assess the work involved, it's right next to the control module.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Serge would be more than happy to lend you the tools he bought (still in the packaging). :Handshake:

:D

k3silk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks....
I don't think so ... it attaches to the mounting bracket of the power step itself. Other than a few awkward screw angles it shouldn't be too hard. Just slide under the side of the truck with a flashlight and you should be able to assess the work involved, it's right next to the control module.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cpellegrino