99 tahoe oil cooler hose and neutral safety switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tahoe99

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
how to replace 1999 chevy tahoe neutral safety switch and oli cooler hoses and i have put in 2 new starter in with in a month and when i starter it some times i just get and click i keep trun the key then it will starter in a fews times

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Let me edit that for you

Hey Guys, Im new to the forum and i love it! I need help replacing a neutral safety switch for a 99 Chevy tahoe and oil cooler hoses. I had to put in 2 new starters within a month and when i start it some times, i just get a click sound and when i keep moving the key back and fourth, sometimes it will start. Does anyone have any ideas to these problems??? thank you in advance!! :handshake:

sounds like your battery connections are corroded or something. It seems like its not getting enough juice to turn your starter. Oil cooler lines are pretty much plug and play type deal, not sure how you want us to help ya on that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greygranny

Latest posts