'99 Tahoe - Lots of Stuff - NY/NJ/CT/MA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
I'm building up my '99 Tahoe 4dr 4x4 (OBS) and have a number of parts that are in good working order to excellent condition that are being swapped out. This is/was a highway truck and was never abused.

I regularly travel between NJ/NY and randomly up to MA...if you're near, I can drop off for some gas money. Otherwise, all parts are in Queens NY where we are building this rig.

IMG_7649.jpg

List:
10bolt Rear - 108k miles - still under truck, swapping to 14bolt this week - $350
Bilstein HD shocks - 3k miles - $175
Front Bumper - near mint condition - $200
Rear Bumper - near mint condition (outside is perfect, inside mounts are rusty) - $200
Chrome Nerf Bars - $200
Denali Center Console (grey) - near mint with all controls - $350
Deluxe Bull Bar - $200 (small scratches on top bar)
Center Console - $50 (grey)
Vacuum Booster - $35
Master Cylinder - $35
AC Compress + Dryer - $50 (bad clutch - blew ice cold until clutch went - compressor is in fine condition)
Front hub bearings - free (100k miles - no issues)

Last edited:

hagar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you pm me please? I dont have enough posts to pm you. Thanks

99_Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you willing to ship? Interested in the Denali console.

Last edited:

skooter65

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Interested in the rear bumper, Could you please shoot me a PM (Still a Newb)

I live in Maine but frequently travel to CT and could likely meet somewhere.

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
don't have photos of it right now..forgot to take some today...but will try tomorrow!

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

my preference is local pickup, but I'll ship at buyer's cost if it comes down to it.

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
Lots of requests for photos of the console...here they are!

This console is still installed and probably will be for another 2-3wks until my new one arrives. If you are picking up and need it sooner, I can remove it earlier. If I end up shipping (last resort), assume I can ship in 2-3wks.

You can see a thin film of dust on the console that accumulated after our training in CT. (very easy to clean). When I first picked up the console I cleaned and refreshed the leather top and from the pics you can see the leather is in amazing condition!

I installed this cell phone/ipod/MP3 player holder right into the top...it puts your electronics right in front of you.
IMG_8555.jpg

IMG_8559.jpg
IMG_8558.jpg
IMG_8557.jpg
IMG_8556.jpg
IMG_8554.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

forgot to add - the rear cupholder has a broken plastic tab. If you leave the cupholder in, it sits fine...if you open it, it sits crooked. I've been meaning to fix it (very straightforward), but with my current build I'm swamped and I've never opened the rear cupholder.

Check out this console - see the rear seat heater controls!!

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
if anyone is interested, I also have a brand new AC Delco Master Cylinder for a 3/4t hydroboost.

There is one flaw...where the brake line plugs into one of the ports, it's scored. I have not tested it to see if it leaks, so I'll make a deal....if you buy it and it leaks, just send it back and ill refund the money plus shipping no questions asked.

3/4t Master - $100

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOnlyBenjammin