99 denali no temp on mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

black95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody have any ideas. The compass works fine but when you press temp it shuts off and doesnt display anyyhing

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
service manual dictates if you turn it on to temp setting and display is completely blank the mirror assembly must be replaced.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Popcorn anyone. the show is about to begin.

O man, Sunlit...

Black95 is my brother from another mother...that I actually met on the internet thru THIS FORUM!

I can bust his balls b/c the current Denali he drives I found, neg and took two trips to the boonies to seal the deal Plus help him pay. Plus many other Hoe Memories

That quote I stated before if from an Ignorant ***** who own a 95 Mercury Sable and 94 Honda Accord.

XOXOX Alex

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

I dont think its me... :) request sent...

Send again...i tried paying thru Paypal on my phone for the first time. I don't think it went thru. Send again

35 shipped :) I am a repeat customer

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

O and I forgot We Dance in the rain

HDRock1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody have any ideas. The compass works fine but when you press temp it shuts off and doesnt display anyyhing

Its possible it is a connection, wire, or the sensor in the front.
The whole wire harness from the front plugs in by fire wall ,left fender
You can see sensor in pic ,center, under horn, mount bolt removed in pic

Attachments

• Amb.Tem Sens.jpg
    Amb.Tem Sens.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 23

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st tahoe

Latest posts