93 blazer random stalling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
93fsblazer

93fsblazer

Reaction score
I'll get to those as soon as I can. The control is a ac Delco part number D1984A. I used the supplied grease.

OP
OP
93fsblazer

93fsblazer

Reaction score
Could this possibly be a voltage related issue? I noticed I'm only charging around 13v with nothing on, with my a.c. and headlights it's around 12.8.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
should not be, the system can run on lower voltage and keep going. you would have to have a really bad connection or even corrosion on a component like the pcm or icm or coil or pump assembly. this stalling is at random times after starting correct? or a fixed amount of time after starting when it does happen continously?

OP
OP
93fsblazer

93fsblazer

Reaction score
Yes just random times. It seems to have snapped out of it now though. I drove it around today about 15 miles and nothing. No sputter or anything.

OP
OP
93fsblazer

93fsblazer

Reaction score
I've checked the grounds under the hood and the smells one in the rear that I assume was the fuel pump ground.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
well a funky funky connection that would certainly cause issues. I would like to go around all my grounds as well and loosing, clean and re-tighten them up then humiseal them all. I am sure on voltage will flow thru a little better.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

you will find grounds on the rear of the right cylinder head. hard to get to. can't remember the blazer but on the newer model the fuel pump ground was on the the left frame rail near the pump. it was by itself.

OP
OP
93fsblazer

93fsblazer

Reaction score
I plan on upgrading some of my factory grounds and postives as well. I'll be using some 1/0 wire for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texas_Made