6.2 Tahoe For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice write-up. It looks like a nice, clean vehicle. If it had 4wd, I'd be all over it. Best of luck!

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it’s probably hard to believe. But my 09 L9H TAHOE is back on the market. After needing to hold onto it for another year and after a slight bumper mishap, it’s officially for sale on EBay. Just search Tahoe LTZ L9H. Unicorn. Good deal I think. Just time to go.
I know someone who might NEED this... What was his name... LOL

firemhan

Reaction score
It’s weird selling on eBay. There’s about six people offering me money offline. The winning bid has zero purchase history, but I sold a Camaro to a guy with zero history as well.

Locally, a bunch of tire kickers. Offers are ok, but it’s an L9H brothers and sisters. Some just want a regular SUV, which this is anything but.

Auction ends Tuesday. Hopefully no flakes. I would entertain a finders fee with someone who brings a good offer.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s weird selling on eBay. There’s about six people offering me money offline. The winning bid has zero purchase history, but I sold a Camaro to a guy with zero history as well.

Locally, a bunch of tire kickers. Offers are ok, but it’s an L9H brothers and sisters. Some just want a regular SUV, which this is anything but.

Auction ends Tuesday. Hopefully no flakes. I would entertain a finders fee with someone who brings a good offer.
IF IT WERE ME
I would edit the description and add some details that a potential buyer like me would want to know
such as blind spot detection?, heated and cooled front seats or heated only? memory function? heated rear? power adjust pedal? can't tell really from photos, looks like it is the 6 speed (not specified)
looks like it has the 10 speaker bose
obviously no power running boards, but there are little details not specified
some of that may be inherent to LTZ and some may not

firemhan

Reaction score
IF IT WERE ME
I would edit the description and add some details that a potential buyer like me would want to know
such as blind spot detection?, heated and cooled front seats or heated only? memory function? heated rear? power adjust pedal? can't tell really from photos, looks like it is the 6 speed (not specified)
looks like it has the 10 speaker bose
obviously no power running boards, but there are little details not specified
some of that may be inherent to LTZ and some may not
Unfortunately, I can’t edit the description now. I tried to put in deposit details, and since it met the super generous reserve of $12,499, it locked me out.

I don’t recall the 09’s having blind spot detection. But, it’s got everything except power running boards, heated steering wheel, and blind spot.

firemhan

Reaction score
You know what you got!

I'd keep it for 20 years then have Barrett Jackson auction it and get over 6 figures :chewie:
Mannnn….I think about that all the time. But will it be valuable? I think likely not. My 2001 Silverado gets offers all the time. Original owner and 200k miles. People often offer me $15k no questions, but it’s a crew cab and reminds them of the truck they should have kept. I know this Tahoe will be one for the memory books…lots of good times with the family and some good times solo trippin.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t recall the 09’s having blind spot detection. But, it’s got everything except power running boards, heated steering wheel, and blind spot.
My 09 LTZ has blind spot detection, but no power running boards or headed steering wheel though. The only options that mattered to me was the L9H and sunroof, haha

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I can’t edit the description now. I tried to put in deposit details, and since it met the super generous reserve of $12,499, it locked me out.

How many miles does the suv have?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn