5 Best Mods.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cant believe no one has said it.

14 bolt is one of the best mods you can do. So my list is

1. 14 bolt
2. Exhaust
3. Intake
4. Tune
5. Tint

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Headlight HI-4/6/8 mod so you can see at night was my first.
Bolting a trailer on the back was my second :)

Debadging always looks nice.

OP
OP
Yukon

Yukon

Reaction score
my truck didn't come with the towing package? what does it take to put one on? can i just go to the parts store and buy the custom fit reciever hitch and wiring harness? any tricks on this one? has anyone painted the engine cover and CAI tube to match the exterior? i was thinking about the AEM CAI and then painting the tube to match the white exterior... any ideas?

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A 14 bolt is just a stronger rear end. Mostly found in 3/4 ton trucks. The 10 bolts that come in our trucks are weak and known for breaking.

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No you can find 6 lug 14 bolts. I got mine out of an OBS but Vmax's have them and other vehicles.

Bromaguire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A 14 bolt is just a stronger rear end. Mostly found in 3/4 ton trucks. The 10 bolts that come in our trucks are weak and known for breaking.

Hmm haven't heard much of the 10bolt being weak and breaking. What is it thats causing them to be weak? What are some common causes for their failure?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz