40,000 KM Lifter Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon2021

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This vehicle also lost 3 screws that hold down the heat shield underneath the vehicle so I heard metal to metal flapping for almost a year. I took it to another dealership and they found it right away. Another known problem with the 21 Yukons. I honestly hate this car. I traded a 2015 Tahoe LTz mint condition and got a huge lemon in exchange. It has also slowed acceleration to 40 mph and locked me inside the car. All kinds of warnings going off as well as power steering going out so “grab the wheel”. Regally??? Ugh. Compete POS.

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This vehicle also lost 3 screws that hold down the heat shield underneath the vehicle so I heard metal to metal flapping for almost a year. I took it to another dealership and they found it right away. Another known problem with the 21 Yukons. I honestly hate this car. I traded a 2015 Tahoe LTz mint condition and got a huge lemon in exchange. It has also slowed acceleration to 40 mph and locked me inside the car. All kinds of warnings going off as well as power steering going out so “grab the wheel”. Regally??? Ugh. Compete POS.
I would take vehicle to dealer that found heat shield loose. Explain everything you have experienced have them look into seems to have some kind of electrical gremlin and don't forget to tell them if there is a installed accessory to vehicle that it didn't get delivered with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh

Latest posts